The report provides an in-depth analysis on global renewable power market and global solar PV market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in India (includes conventional thermal, hydro and renewable energy sources) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025. The research details renewable power market outlook in the country (includes wind, small hydro, biopower and solar PV) and provides forecasts up to 2025. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2001 to 2025 in India solar PV market.
Detailed report at: http://www.reportsandintelligence.com/solar-pv-power-in-india-outlook-to-2025-update-2014-capacity-generation-levelized-cost-of-energy-equipment-regulations-and-company-profiles-market
The research provides data related to investments and levelized cost of energy (LCOE) for solar PV in India during 2013-2025. The report also provides information on the amount of carbon saved and average number of homes powered by solar PV during 2006-2025. A detailed coverage of renewable energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to solar PV market development is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
The report analyses global renewable power market, global solar PV market, India power market, India renewable power market and India solar PV market. The scope of the research includes -
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- Historical period is during 2001-2013 (unless specified) and forecast period is for 2014-2025.
- An overview on global renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends, generation trends and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources.
- Renewable power sources include wind (includes both onshore and offshore), solar photovoltaic (PV), small hydropower (SHP), biomass, biogas and geothermal.
Reasons to buy
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in India solar PV power market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for solar PV power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.